It is currently 19. Sep 2017, 22:35

Tools: Calendar Calendar   Games Games   Gallery Gallery   Downloads Downloads   

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Future of Dotsch/UX
PostPosted: 28. Feb 2015, 13:45 

Hi
I must say I really love the concept of Dotsch/UX and to my knowledge there is nothing out there something quite similar.

However, I noticed the update manager does not work anymore. Is Dotsch/UX unmaintained and dead??

Post subject: Re: Future of Dotsch/UX
PostPosted: 23. May 2015, 13:32 

wodan wrote:
Hi
I must say I really love the concept of Dotsch/UX and to my knowledge there is nothing out there something quite similar.

However, I noticed the update manager does not work anymore. Is Dotsch/UX unmaintained and dead??

The same here. The concept and idea of DotschUX is truly amazing. Unfortunately I cannot update DotschUX on my own and I am neither able to build something like DotschUX on my own. I would really like to donate Lars some bucks for his work so far und would like to invest even more time, help and also money to see version 1.3 oder even 2.0...

But from what I see in here and on dotsch.de and also concerning the boinc accounts of Lars, I am afraid, that Lars seems to be busy with other projects or simply lost interest in DotschUX and BOINC (what would be okay, too). And therefore I am afraid, that there will be no update version of DotschUX :-(

Whenever Lars will continue work on DotschUX, I would really like to help!